Welcome to the York Prep community!
In preparation for the upcoming year, please review the following information.
- To download the 2018-19 school calendar, please click here.
New Student Orientations:
- All students new to York Prep must participate in two orientations: one for their grade and one for new students. Please refer to the calendar for specific dates.
- Orientation is when students will receive their books, edline login, schedules, and pertinent information to being a successful York Prep student.
- All new students are required to submit immunization records and physical exam forms before classes begin and participating in school sports/events. Click here to download the medical form.
- If your child will require medication to be administered at school, click here to download the medication authorization form.
- Please submit the physical examination form to Kelsie Patrick at email@example.com or mail directly to the school.
- Please submit the medication authorization form to Kelsie Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail directly to the school.
World Language Placement & Elective Options:
- Please note that 6th graders are automatically placed into the World Languages Class, which introduces them to all four languages offered at York Prep.
- To download the forms for 7th grade: click here
- To download the forms for 8th grade: click here
- To download the forms for 9th grade: click here
- To download the forms for 10th grade: click here
- To download the forms for 11th grade: click here
Dress Code Policy:
- Dress Code for 2018-19
- Please note that the York Prep polos will be sold on Clothing Day. Clothing Day will be held on August 30, 2018 from 9:30 am-3:00 pm. YP polos are also available to purchase throughout the year at the Bookstore.
Directory Non-Consent Form:
- As a matter of convenience for our student and parent body, we provide our parents with a directory for their child’s grade containing: parents’ names, students’ names, home addresses, parents’ home phone number (if there is no home number, a parent’s cell phone will be listed), and parents’ email addresses. Click here to download the form.
- If you do not wish to have any information appear in the directory, download and submit this form to Zlata Ramic at email@example.com or mail directly to the school.
- If we do not receive this form from you, we will publish your information in the directory.
Athletics & Summer Sports Camp:
- During the summer, the York Prep Athletic Department hosts a middle school and upper school sports camp. The Summer Sports Camp focuses on fitness, health, fun, and meeting new students. To sign, up please download the appropriate form. Please send the form, along with payment, to York Prep.
- To download the Middle School Sports Camp Form: click here.
- To download the Upper School Sports Camp Form: click here.
- Questions regarding the sports camp should be directed to Peter Bianco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information about the Fall Sports Tryouts starting Aug 27, click here.
- A separate mailing will be sent regarding the mathXL program, which will contain login information and instructions.
- To access the middle school summer reading list: click here.
- To access the upper school summer reading list: click here.
- For information about the new 7th grader summer reading program click here.