Thank you for your interest in York Preparatory School.
Our application process consists of the following steps:
1. To launch the Application process, click this page.
2. Once completed, submit the following documents, which can be downloaded from InfoSnap, to your child’s school:
• Transcript Request Form
• Teacher Recommendation Forms (to English and math teachers)
3. Submit a graded writing sample that your child has written in the last year.
4. Schedule an ISEE or SSAT test date. You may register at www.erblearn.org (school code 336555) or at www.ssat.org (school code 8398).
5. We highly recommend that you attend one of our Open Houses as well. It is a great opportunity to get an overview of our programs and to hear from current students. Our Open House dates are listed in the Admissions section of our website. Go to https://yorkprep.org/admissions/admissions-events/ for the available dates and times.
6. Once we receive your application, we will contact you to schedule a visit for your family. During your visit you will take a tour of the school and meet with an Admissions Director and the Headmaster or Associate Head. Your child will also have the opportunity to visit several classes.
Again, thank you for considering York Preparatory School for your child. We look forward to meeting you soon!